At LOTUS VISION, our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, staff, and community. Please read closely as the scenarios listed may impact your upcoming appointment.
ANY PATIENT WITH FEVER, COUGH, MALAISE, OR CONTACT WITH COVID-19+ INDIVIDUALS:
- Please do not come in if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste). Please call your primary care physician and seek medical care and guidance if symptoms are severe.
- If you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask you to please inform us so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
PATIENT, PRACTICE & STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
- No one will be allowed to enter with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- All patients are encouraged to wear masks or face coverings in office. All staff members will comply with wearing of face masks in clinic to ensure the highest of safety standards for our patients.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, patient companions will be asked to wait in the car unless necessary for physical assistance or a language barrier. A single companion can enter the office with you during your consultation or procedure.
- Plastic eye shield screens have been installed on diagnostic equipment in exams rooms to create a barrier between patient and staff during close-proximity testing.
- All exam rooms and diagnostic equipment are disinfected before every patient encounter and common touch points in the office are sterilized hourly.
- We have decreased the number of appointments per physician per day to reduce the number of patients in office at any given time.
- We encourage submission of intake forms online in advance of your consultation appointment to reduce the number of patients in the waiting room and to reduce your time spent in office.
- We are offering TeleHealth Virtual Consultations for New Patients and Follow-Up appointments (in select cases) as options to reduce the number of patients seen in office.
If you wish to learn more about our updated policy or have any other questions, contact us today and we will be more than happy assist.